League Information (singles)
2017/18 Winter League
We are hosting a regular (single-angler) league for 2017/18 Winter per the information below.
Sponsorship – Hooks2go and Bob-Co Tackle.
Sign Up required to enter the league.
- Match sweep: £22. [£6 peg, £10 match-day pools, £6 league prize fund]
- One-off entry Fee £25
- Breakfast 07:30 - 09:00
- Draw will be at 09:00
- Fish from 10:15 to 15:15
Sign Up Sheet:
To sign up, please call Paul Chappell on 07909 956532.
- Paul Chappell [£25 deposit received]
- Matthew Chappell [£25 deposit received]
- Tony Chappell [£25 deposit received]
- Andy Hurry [£25 deposit received]
- Colin Murphy [£25 deposit received]
- Bradley Murphy [£25 deposit received]
- Graeme Lowery [£25 deposit received]
- Davey Barker [£25 deposit received]
- Dave Collier [£25 deposit received]
- Mark Brown [£25 deposit received]
- Mick Herrington [£25 received]
- Andy Purvis [£25 received]
- John Stark [£25 deposit received]
- John Allerton [£25 deposit received]
- Simon Shepherd [£25 deposit received]
- Andy Dargue [£25 deposit received]
- Andy Simpson [£25 deposit received]
- Andy Nelson [£25 deposit received]
- Mal Dunlop [£25 deposit received]
- John Rostron [£25 deposit received]
- Alan Richardson [£25 deposit received]
- Craig McKenny [£25 deposit received]
- Stuart Brown
- Jim Thirkhill
- Phil Cooper
- Lee Bramham
- Jason Taylor
- Ashley Bull
- Dave Parker
4th Nov (17)
18th Nov (17)
3rd Feb (18)
17th Feb (18)
2nd Dec (17)
16th Dec (17)
3rd Mar (18)
17th Mar (18)
6th Jan (18)
20th Jan (18)
League / Open Rules:
- All Redwood Park rules and match rules apply. Incorrect application of net rules will be penalised.
Hooks may be checked.
- Weight limits must be adhered to – failure to do say may result in point deductions.
- No Floating baits to be used.
- Maximum hook size allowed 12.
- No mixed carp and silver fish nets will be weighed.
- No net shall contain greater than 50lb of fish.
- Any net of 50lb or more will be recorded as 50lb
- If you need another net, just get another from your designated net box.
- Sections and Points:
- Four sections of 7 anglers where possible.
- The winner will accrue zero points and the seventh placed angler will accrue 7 points.
- Any angler offering nothing to the scales (or not present) will accrue 8 points.
- The league winner will be the angler with the lowest points total from their lowest 7 results (out of ten matches).
- Any angler tying for weight at any match will share the available points with the angler they have tied with.
- If, at the end of the series, any of the final positions are tied on points, then the angler with the most section wins will determine the final position. If this statistic is also tied, then the angler with the most lake wins will determine the position. If all statistics are tied, then the angler with the most overall wins will determine the final position.
- The Full match pool with 28 anglers will be 28 * 10 = £280.
- The 4 sections winners will each receive a minimum of £45.
- The 4 section runners-up will each receive a minimum of £25.
- An optional side sweep will be run for each lake at £8 per angler (pay-outs to be dependent on take-up)
- The Full league prize pool with 28 anglers at 10 matches will be 28 * 6 * 10 = £1680 (it is highly unlikely that this full amount will be raised)
- The League Winner will receive the total entry fee (up to £700) + 30% of the prize pool and 50% of any financial sponsorship, up to a maximum total of £1000.
- The league runner-up will receive 30% of the match pool and 50% of any financial sponsorship, up to a maximum of £50.0
- Third place 25%
- Fourth place 15%
- Fifth place will receive Sponsor's prizes
- There may be additional sponsor prizes depending on the amount of prizes available.
- Due to capping of the 1st two prizes, there may be a residual amount. In this event, the remainder will be split evenly between the winners of the last three matches.
IN THE EVENT THAT NUMBERS FALL, ALL PRIZES WILL BE REDUCED ACCORDINGLY!
Preferred pegs listed below will be used where possible
- Canal - Section A from (2, 5, 8, 14, 16, 18, 21) and Section B from (43, 24, 27, 30, 34, 36, 38)
- Redwood – Section A from (6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18) and Section B from (2, 5, 19, 22, 25, 29, 31)
- Arc – Section A from (2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14) and Section B from (18, 20, 22, 24, 26, 28, 30)
Check our events page for other upcoming events, or follow us on Facebook to get the latest details, or sign up to receive our Redwood Park newsletter, which announces latest events, competitions and updates to our lakes, website and stocking levels.